General Science for Competitive Exams - NDA/ CDS/ Railways/ SSC/ UPSC/ Defence is a unique book which has been designed as per the trend of questions asked in previous years question papers of various competitive exams (SSC, CDS, Railways, NDA etc). In nutshell the book consists of complete theory of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Science & Technology with MCQ Exercise including past questions of various exams.
• Concepts in this book have been simplified in a way so that a non- science student can also understand the concepts easily.
• Keeping general competitions in mind some topics related with general knowledge about science have also been included e.g. chemistry in the modern world, chemistry and the environment, modern physics, biotechnology etc.
• The book also covers Science and technology in the development of India and its future prospects in the field of research. The part deals with Energy, Nuclear Technology, Information Technology, Space research, Communication and Defence.
• In the text some interesting facts, Science in action and important formulae are highlighted.
• The book is empowered with a variety of questions (Simple MCQs, Statement Based MCQs, Match the column MCQs, Assertion-Reason MCQs) and thus more than 4000 questions are included in the book. Solutions are also provided in the book.
• Past MCQs of last ten year questions of various competitive exams have also been included in the book.