Disha’s ‘Go To Guide for CUET (UG) Mathematics with 10 Practice Sets & 5 Previous Year Questions’ has been prepared as per the changed pattern of CUET, earlier known as CUCET, as declared by NTA on 26 March, 2022.
The Book is a one stop solution for the Central University Common Entrance Test, an all India level examination conducted for admission in 45+ Central Universities, Deemed Universities & Private Colleges like TISS.
• The Book is divided into 2 Parts – A: Study Material; B – 10 Practice Mock Tests
• Part A covers well explained theory in a ONE-LINER format which is easy to remember.
• The Book is strictly based on the Class 12 syllabus and follows NCERT Books.
• Part A is divided into 13 Chapters:
• More than 2500+ questions for Practice with Hints & Solutions
• Previous Paper of past 5 Years have been included chapter-wise for better understanding and to know the nature of actual paper.
• Part B provides 10 Mock Tests on the newly released pattern of 50 MCQs (40 to be attempted).
• Detailed solutions are provided for all the Questions.
|Author Name||Disha Experts|