- Special Price ₹200.00 Regular Price ₹250.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹456.00 Regular Price ₹570.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹357.00 Regular Price ₹550.00 35% off
- Special Price ₹720.00 Regular Price ₹900.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹640.00 Regular Price ₹800.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹320.00 Regular Price ₹400.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹424.00 Regular Price ₹530.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹176.00 Regular Price ₹220.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹304.00 Regular Price ₹380.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹680.00 Regular Price ₹850.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹352.00 Regular Price ₹440.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹360.00 Regular Price ₹450.00 20% off
Best English books for Banking Exams - SBI, IBPS & RBI
For candidates unable to gain the right efficiency in English for banking exams, Disha Publication has the most updated and thoroughly revised English Language books. The Best English books for Banking Exams gives the proper preparation guide for candidates to gain the efficiency required for the exam. The contents are designed with a fine focus on all the topics required for the exam as per the latest pattern. Candidates preparing for various bank exams like IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, and Specialist Officer, find great help in the English books for Banking Exams.
There is enough and more systematic outline to studying the subject according to the level of difficulty for the banking exam. Candidates will find the book helpful for its originality and rely on its clarity of concepts.
Buy latest Banking English Books
Following the exact pattern of the English for banking exams, makes the latest Banking English Books suitable for all types of bank exams, namely SBI/ IBPS Bank PO/ Clerk/ RRB Exams. It presents the patterns in a simple and direct way to obtain proficiency in English Language comprehension.
In the latest Banking English Books candidates can find the all the important topics of Para-jumbles, Evaluating Inferences, Double Fillers, Comprehension passages, Sentence Synthesis, Contextual Phrase Usage, Connectors, Grammatical Errors, Vocabulary (Confusing Words). It is also accompanied with a sufficient number of practice questions on the chapters, along with complete theory.