- Special Price ₹725.00 Regular Price ₹900.00 19% off
- Special Price ₹510.00 Regular Price ₹730.00 30% off
- Special Price ₹180.00 Regular Price ₹225.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹150.00 Regular Price ₹190.00 21% off
- Special Price ₹260.00 Regular Price ₹325.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹340.00 Regular Price ₹425.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹245.00 Regular Price ₹305.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹128.00 Regular Price ₹160.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹129.00 Regular Price ₹160.00 19% off
- Special Price ₹24.00 Regular Price ₹30.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹120.00 Regular Price ₹150.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹256.00 Regular Price ₹320.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹145.00 Regular Price ₹180.00 19% off
- Special Price ₹359.00 Regular Price ₹450.00 20% off
- Special Price ₹399.00 Regular Price ₹570.00 30% off
- Special Price ₹130.00 Regular Price ₹160.00 19% off
- Special Price ₹149.00 Regular Price ₹180.00 17% off
- Special Price ₹973.00 Regular Price ₹1,400.00 30% off
- Special Price ₹360.00 Regular Price ₹450.00 20% off
General Knowledge Books for UPSC, CSAT, NDA, SSC, Bank Clerk, PO, SO & MBA entrance exams
Disha Publication has some of the best GK books that can help you enhance your knowledge on diverse fields. General knowledge is a significant part of any type of competitive exam. Disha's General knowledge books covers all areas of general awareness such as science, geography, current affairs, History, politics etc. If you have proper knowledge about these areas, you can obtain good scores in your competitive entrance exams for MBA, SSC, UPSC, IAS, Banking PO etc. The syllabus is huge in nature and you need a lot of time to make preparations in the GK section to be aware of everything - from history to current happenings. We have painstakingly put together some useful books that can help you be aware of different things within a short time.
The entrance tests are designed in a manner that candidates are tested about their General Knowledge and find out about their awareness of the social and political happenings of the world and also the implementation of science in everyday life. The exam also involves questions that can evaluate the knowledge of a candidate about other subjects like general policies of the country, geography, economics, culture and history. The test also includes questions from scientific research, ecology and economics. The books that we have published cover the latest information about all these subjects.
You require proper tips, tricks, strategies and study material to prepare for the exams and answer the general knowledge in a proper manner. GK is essential for a variety of entrance exams such as IBPS, Bank PO, NABARD exam, RBI exam, Intelligence Bureau AI exams, SSC combined preliminary exams, Railway recruitment board exams and more. MBA general knowledge books and books for other exams consist of helpful material. Disha Publication always strives to hand you the best GK reference materials.
It is by studying the SSC GK books that you can understand the various aspects of the SSC sections and get complete knowledge about the subjects that are included in the paper. GK section for Bank PO or SSC exams usually consist of questions from topics like economics, polity, history, geography, sports, science and current affairs. By going through our GK books, you can get an understanding of the various concepts of the subjects and prepare thoroughly for the different entrance tests.
Best GK books to crack Competitive Exams 2019
Disha Publication has brought out some specialized books to help you crack your entrance exams with ease. These books have been penned by noted authors and have been designed in such a way as to be of general help for any type of competitive exam in India. The following are some of the most popular General Knowledge books for competitive exams from Disha Publication -
Toppers Secret of Success
Discover the Genius in Your Child
50 COOL STORIES 3000 HOT WORDS (VOCABULARY for GRE/)
Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs level 1 for UPSC
Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs level 2 for UPSC
You may use the above mentioned Bank general knowledge books and other GK books to crack exams like IAS prelims that consist of general awareness questions. You can get great scores and cutoff marks by constantly going through these books every day. Our books can be read by adults and even kids. You need to study regularly and prepare diverse topics to get good marks in any competition test. With careful planning, timely study and use of valuable reference material from Disha Publication, you can come up trumps in your exam.