‘How to Raise a Topper’ shines a light on one of the most common problems parents and students face, and takes us to the root of why kids do not perform well in exams. Mr. Agarwal takes us through the fundamental techniques of mindset and habits which hold the key to success for toppers, in exams and in life. This book puts 15 years of research into topper secrets, right at your fingertips. Written in an easy-to-understand narrative, it tells us one thing with absolute certainty—anybody can be a topper. Kids display a lot of curiosity and motivation in most things but it all melts away when it comes to their studies. And despite trying, many fail to score good marks.
This book tells you why. Hint: It is not about studying more or less.
Table of Content
2. The topper mindset
3. Role of parents in developing the right mind set
4. Teaching your child, the growth mindset
5. Questions to cultivate growth mindset culture in your child
6. Phrases children need to hear from their parents
7. If they can do it, so can I!
8. Disconnect happiness from achievement
9. Shape your belief, shape your potential
10. Having the right mindset is a great start; but it is not enough
11. Automating success through habits
12. Top ten habits of toppers
13. Habit loop track sheet
14. Special tips for parents who want to raise doctors and IITians
15. Importance of mentorship Every student needs a mentor
16. Soul searching for Parents/ New Age Parenting