42 Years (1978-2019) JEE Advanced (IIT-JEE) + 18 yrs JEE Main (2002-2019) Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics 15th Edition
ISBN : 9789389187069
Publisher: Disha Publication
• The book “42 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 18 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper MATHEMATICS” is the first integrated book, which contains topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-19 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2019 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-19 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2019.
• The book provides 2 Sets of JEE Main 2019 (1 of each of the 2 Phases) & Paper 1 & 2 of JEE ADvanced 2019.
• The book is divided into 22 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• Each chapter divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer and Subjective Questions.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 3380+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN Mathematics.
Table of Contents
1978-2019 JEE Adv. & 2002-2019 JEE Main divided into
1. Trigonometric Functions & Equations
3. Quadratic Equation and in equations
4. Permutations and Combinations
5. Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
6. Sequences and Series
7. Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines
9. Conic Sections
11. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
13. Properties of Triangle
14. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Applications of Derivatives
17. Indefinite Integrals
18. Definite Integrals and Applications of Integrals
19. Differential Equations
20. Vector Algebra and Three Dimensional Geometry
22. Miscellaneous (Sets, Relations, Statistics and Mathematical Reasoning)