THE MEGA YEARBOOK 2018 - Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams with Free 52 Weekly ebook Updates & eTests - 3rd Edition
ISBN : 9789387421226
Publisher: Disha Publication
The world is changing fast. It is imperative for aspirants of every competitive exam to keep themselves updated with the latest happenings and the causes and effects pertaining to these happenings. The aspirants must be aware of the fundamental structure/ tenets of our country that define the social, political and economic past, present and the future. Only these fundamentals build a foundation for larger self-improvement goals and the understanding of the global world.
Disha's Mega Yearbook 2018, a thoroughly revised, reorganised, updated and ENLARGED 3rd edition, presents a comprehensive study of all the sections that are covered under the subject of General Knowledge. The Mega Yearbook 2018, the most authoritative and high-quality reference material book on all subjects – Current Affairs and General Knowledge – has specially been designed to cater to aspirants of various competitive exams like Civil services, Banks, Railways, UPSC and PSC exams and Quiz Competitions across the country. Given the latest exams structure, the book has been designed in a way that it will help aspirants get an insight into the recent developments and the types of questions asked therein.
The Mega Yearbook 2018 has been divided into 2 inclusive parts:
- Part A - Current Affairs
- Part B - General Knowledge
Current Affairs consists of:
- Articles on issues India and the world grappling with
- India/ World Timeline
- People, Events, Ideas and Issues that left their mark in 2017
- India/ World at a Glance: Social-Economic-Political (Infographics)
- Special coverage on Indian Economy, Union Budget 2017–18, Economic Survey, GST and Effects of Demonetization
- Global Economic Outlook, Bills & Acts, Policies & Schemes
- SWOT ANALYSIS -Indian Economic, Political & Social Climate
- India/ World’s Who's Who, Emerging Trends, Books & Authors, Causes & Effects, Game Changers, Quote & Unquote, Mysteries solved/ unsolved, Popular Terms, Important Appointments, Awards & Honours, Obituaries, Top 20, Coming up 2018 and many more.
General Knowledge covers:
- India/ World Panorama
- Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Business, General Science, Technology, Ecology and Environment
- People forever
- Art & Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Communication, News & Media, Education & Career, IT & Computers
- English Language,etc.
The Mega Yearbook 2018 procures key information from the most credible sources from India as well as from abroad in a concise and easy-to-understand manner to help cover maximum material within a limited space. The book is a Ready Reckoner which will prove to be the cutting edge for the aspirants in cracking a competitive exam. The material has been given in bulleted points wherever necessary to make the content easy to grasp. The book has ample tabular charts, mind maps, graphic illustrations which further makes the learning process flexible and interesting.
Hope the book will prove to be a milestone for the aspirants and they will be able to make it to the next exam they are aspiring for. The book also provides 52 WEEKLY Current Affairs Update ebook and eTests, which will keep you updated for the whole of 2018.