Inspired by Howard Gardener’s theory of 9 multiple intelligences, the series consists of 3 meticulously structured sets of fun-filled, skill-building activity worksheets designed for pre-school grades I, II and III in compliance with the prescriptions on early child care and education (ECCE) drafted in the National education Policy 2019.
· Multiple intelligence worksheets for preschool - I, II & III (pre-nursery, nursery & kindergarten) is a series of 3 books.
· It contains as many as 240+ carefully-crafted and visually appealing fun-filled skill worksheets that develop all 9 intelligences spanning 7 Subject areas— EVS, English, Mathematics, Science, Logical thinking, art & Craft and social & moral values— in a thoroughly child-centric teaching approach.
Absolutely FREE with this Combo: My Growth Planner - a tool to Plan, Learn, Track, Improve, and Develop Life Skills to ensure holistic development of your Child.
The Life Skills focused in the Book are:
· Social and Environmental Awareness (EVS)
· Academic and Skill Development (English, Science, Maths and Reasoning)
· Positive Engagement and Optimism (Attitude and Emotional Skills)
· Good Habits, Manners, Health and Hygiene (Social Skills)
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account