Perfect Genius NCERT English, Mathematics, Science & Social Science Worksheets for Class 3 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) 2nd Edition
ISBN : 9789387045668
Publisher: Disha Publication
Perfect Genius is a collection of selfindulging user friendly worksheets (designed in 2 colour format) which is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. As per the Bloom’s Taxonomy, there are six learning stages which shows the shift from the lower order thinking skills towards the higher order thinking skills Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Evaluation & Creation.
Perfect Genius NCERT Worksheets for Class 3 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) is the scientifically designed workbooks for Sciences (including Social Science), English & Mathematics, which has the following features:
1. Follows and Designed as per the NCERT syllabus.
2. Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius worksheets measure how well a student has understood concepts.
3. Covers 308 skills in the form of 108/ 100/ 100 worksheets on Scholastic Areas Sciences, English & Mathematics respectively.
4. The solutions to the 308 worksheets are provided at the end of the workbooks.
5. The workbooks follow the chapter plan of NCERT books (based on NCF 2005).
6. In the Sciences book, Science part has been divided into 10 chapters containing 64 worksheets whereas Social Science has been divided into 7 chapters containing 42 worksheets.
7. These worksheets have been classified in the 6 learning stages of Bloom's Taxonomy.
Benefits of Perfect Genius:
1. Builds a Strong Foundation for NTSE, Olympiads, IITJEE and other exams.
2. Perfect Genius does not restrict to the academic requirements but will question the students on various aspects required for a Good Intelligence Quotient.
3. The exercises generate enough triggers for students to expand their learning horizons. The questions designed aid in the establishment and encouragement of critical thinking.
4. The students will be able to present and create opinions and make judgments developing the higher order thinking skills.
5. The student will develop not only scholastic abilities but there will be an overall holistic development Life Skills, Attitude, Values.
As children are most receptive to learning during young age, a time when they are not influenced by a lot of external factors. So the right time is to start NOW.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1 English
Grammar Worksheets Set I
Grammar Worksheets Set II
Grammar Worksheets Set III
Grammar Worksheets Set IV
Vocabulary Worksheets Set I
Vocabulary Worksheets Set II
Vocabulary Worksheets Set III
Vocabulary Worksheets Set IV
Writing Skills Worksheets Set I
Writing Skills Worksheets Set II
Reading Skills Worksheets Set I
Reading Skills Worksheets Set II
Life Skills, Attitudes and Values
Part 2 Mathematics
Fun with Numbers
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Shapes and Patterns
Where to look from
PART 3 SCIENCE
Air, Water and Soil
Work, Force and Energy
PART 4 SOCIAL Science
Work and Play
Our Shelter and Clothing