Errorless NCERT Solutions with 100% Reasoning for Class 10 Science & Mathematics
ISBN : 9789388919913
Publisher: Disha Publication
The NCERT books are one of the most important resources for every class 10 student. This set of 2 Books ‘Errorless NCERT Solutions with 100% Reasoning Class 12 Science & Mathematics’ is exclusively written to provide best quality solutions for NCERT class 12 Science & Mathematics.
• The Unique Selling Point of this book lies in its quality of solutions which provides 100% Reasoning (which is missing in Most of the Books) and are Errorless.
• A lot of solution provide Notes immediately after the Solutions which provides Important Tips, Shortcuts, Alternative Methods, Points to Remember etc..
• These books provide Quick Revision of the concepts involved along with Important formulas and definitions, in each chapter, which would act as a refresher.
• This is followed by the detailed solutions (Question-by-Question) of all the questions/ exercises provided in the NCERT book.
• The solutions have been designed in such a manner (Step-by-Step) that it would bring 100% Concept Clarity for the student.
• The solutions are Complete (each and every question is solved), Inflow (exactly on the flow of questions in the NCERT book) and Errorless.
Table of Contents
Book 1: Science
1 - Chemical Reactions and Equations
2 - Acids, Bases and Salts
3 - Metals and Non-metals
4 - Carbon and Its Compounds
5 - Periodic Classification of Elements
6 - Life Processes
7 - Control and Coordination
8 - How do Organisms Reproduce?
9 - Heredity and Evolution
10 - Light Reflection and Refraction
11 - Human Eye and Colourful World
12 - Electricity
13 - Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
14 - Sources of Energy
15 - Our Environment
16 - Management of Natural Resources
Book 2: Mathematics
1 - Real Numbers
2 - Polynomials
3 - Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
4 - Quadratic Equations
5 - Arithmetic Progressions
6 - Triangles
7 - Coordinate Geometry
8 - Introduction to Trigonometry
9 - Some Applications of Trigonometry
10 - Circles
11 - Constructions
12 - Areas Related to Circles
13 - Surface Areas and Volumes
14 - Statistics
15 - Probability