The 7th New Enlarged Edition of the ALL NEW Objective NCERT Xtract PHYSICS for NEET/ JEE Main is now available in a new 2-Color format much powerful than the previous one.
• The book provides Topical NCERT ONE-LINER Notes without missing a single concept with inclusion of extract of NEET / JEE Main Previous Years MCQs in the form of ONE-LINERS.
• This book-cum-Question Bank spans through 30 chapters - 15 Chapters of Class 11 & 15 Chapters of Class 12.
• Each Chapter can be divided into 2 Parts:
# Part I - Learn & Revise:
• Every Chapter starts with TREND BUSTER, which highlights the Most & Least Important Topics of the Chapter based upon the last 8 years Questions of NEET/ JEE Main.
• The book provides Topical NCERT ONE-LINER Notes without missing a single concept including the extract of NEET/ JEE Main Previous Years MCQs in the form of ONE-LINERS.
• Further Tips/ Tricks/ Techniques ONE-LINERS to provide additional inputs for Quick Problem Solving
# Part II - Practice & Excel:
• This is followed by 5 types of Objective Exercises covering all variety of questions asked in NEET/ JEE Main
1. NCERT based Topic-wise MCQs exactly as per NCERT Flow with ample amounts of MCQs powered with NCERT Page Locater.
2. NCERT Exemplar & Previous Years NEET & JEE Main MCQs are categorised into Concept, Application & Skill Levels. Questions out of NCERT scope are also marked as Beyond NCERT.
These MCQs are also powered with NCERT Page Locater.
3. Matching, 2 Statement, 4/ 5 Statement & A-R type MCQs
4. Skill Enhancer MCQs/ HOTS
5. Numeric Value Answer Questions
• The book also provides 4 Mock Tests as per latest (2022) pattern for Self Assessment..
• In all, the book contains 6000+ High Probability MCQs specially designed to Master MCQs for NEET/ JEE
• Detailed Quality explanations have been provided for all MCQs for conceptual clarity.
• This book assures complete syllabus coverage by means of Concept Coverage & MCQs for all significant concepts.
In nutshell this book will act as the MUST HAVE PRACTICE & REVISION MATERIAL for NEET/ JEE Main Aspirants.