NEET 2020 Biology Guide - 7th Edition
ISBN : 9789389187137
Publisher: Disha Publication
The thoroughly revised & updated 7th Edition of NEET 2020 Biology (Must for AIIMS/ JIPMER) is developed on the objective pattern following the chapter plan as per the NCERT books of class 11 and 12.
• The new edition is empowered with an additional exercise which contains Exemplar & past 7 year NEET (2013 - 2019) questions. Concept Maps have been added for each chapter.
• The book contains 38 chapters in all as per the NCERT books.
• Each chapter provides exhaustive theory followed by a set of 2 exercises for practice. The first exercise is a basic exercise whereas the second exercise is advanced.
• The solutions to all the questions have been provided immediately at the end of each chapter.
The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 & 12 books.
Table of Contents:
1. The Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell: The Unit of Life
9. Bio molecules
10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plant
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Coordination
22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
23. Reproduction in Organisms
24. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
25. Human Reproduction
26. Reproductive Health
27. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
28. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
30. Human Health and Disease
31. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
32. Microbes in Human Welfare
33. Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
34. Biotechnology and its Applications
35. Organisms and Populations
37. Biodiversities and Conservation
38. Environmental Issues