"The book “New Pattern Differential Calculus for JEE Mains & Advanced” is the second edition of the first book from the TWIN BOOKS for CALCULUS in Mathematics for JEE Mains & Advanced.
This book on Differential Calculus is the first attempt towards providing a logical and conceptual approach to solving problems for JEE Main & Advanced.
The book is an attempt to provide the right mix of theoretical concepts, problem discussions through solved examples and exercises in the new IIT-JEE flavour.
Each chapter starts with its Introduction which helps to understand the significance of each chapter. The theory moves along with a huge number of Illustrations which will help the students in mastering problem solving. The Illustrations (126 in all) are provided in a discussion format.
At the end of theory of each chapter a list of useful tips is given which will be a very useful aid for the students in memorising the various formulae and concepts involved in the chapter.
A large number of miscellaneous solved examples (227 in all) are given at the end of the theory of each chapter.
The solved examples are followed by 4 Fully Solved Practice Exercises on the new pattern of JEE Main & Advanced consisting of following types of Questions.
• Exercise 1 containing MCQ’s with one correct option - 428 MCQs
• Exercise 2 containing MCQ’s with more than one correct option, Comprehension/Passage based Questions, Assertion-Reason based questions, Integer Answer Questions, Matching based Questions - 556 MCQs
• Exercise 3 containing Subjective questions for more practice - 171 Qns
• Finally Exercise 4 containing past IIT-JEE/ JEE Advanced and AIEEE/ JEE Main questions - 381 MCQs
Some of Salient features of the new book:
• Best theory points needed for JEE Main and Advanced preparation.
• Techniques to Problem Solving much needed for JEE Main and Advanced.
• Best collection of problems on the latest trends of JEE Main and Advanced. The book provides Short-cuts and alternative solutions to various problems for better understanding.
• Covers all new pattern problems with detailed solution to every question.
• Previous year IIT-JEE/ JEE Advanced and AIEEE/ JEE Main questions