"New Pattern Organic Chemistry for JEE Main & JEE Advanced 12th edition is a MASTERPIECE BY Dr. O. P. Agarwal and Nirmal Singh.
The book is written with the objective that, “Rather than memorizing mechanisms, the student should be able to ‘work through’ the mechanisms based on previous knowledge.”
Some of the salient features of the revised edition are:
• More focus on questions based on reaction mechanisms, organic conversions, identification of organic compounds & typical problems involving the application of two or more concepts;
• The book aims at 100% Concept Clarity for the students. The theory is followed by inchapter Exercises (Test Your Understanding), Illustrative Examples, and 3 levels of Exercises.
• The first exercise is an Objective one with single choice correct MCQs.
• The second exercise covers questions on the NEW PATTERN of IIT-JEE MCQs (more than 1 correct), Passages, Multiple Matching and Assertion-Reason Type questions.
• The final exercise covers quality subjective questions. The various questions covered are:
1. Illustrations + Miscellaneous Solved Example Discussions – 312
2. MCQ 1 Correct Questions 776
3. MCQ more than 1 correct Questions 288
4. Assertion Reason type Questions 95
5. Multiple Matching Questions 69
6. Passage based Questions 258
7. True False type Questions 27
8. Subjective Questions including Integer Answer – 398
• The book also features a SPECIAL SECTION on revising and strengthening the concepts through passage based questions. The book provides solutions to most of the questions.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account