NTA JEE Main 40 Days Crash Course in Chemistry with 33 Online Test Series 2nd Edition
ISBN : 9789388373203
Publisher: Disha Publication
This book contains an Access Code in the starting pages to access the 33 Online Tests. NTA JEE Main 40 Days Crash Course in Chemistry is the thoroughly revised, updated & redesigned study material developed for quick revision and practice of the complete syllabus of the JEE Main exams in a short span of 40 days. The book can prove to the ideal material for class 12 students as they can utilise this book to revise their preparation immediately after the board exams. The book contains 27 chapters of class 11 & 12 and each Chapter contains:
- # JEE Main 5 Years at a Glance i.e., Past 5 years QUESTIONS of JEE Main (2018- 2014) both Online & Offline with TOPIC-WISE Analysis.
- # Detailed Mind-Maps covers entire JEE Syllabus for speedy revision.
- # IMPORTANT/ CRITICAL Points of the Chapter for last minute revision.
- # TIPS to PROBLEM SOLVING – to help students to solve Problems in shortest possible time.
- # Exercise 1 CONCEPT BUILDER- A Collection of Important Topic-wise MCQs to Build Your Concepts.
- # Exercise 2 CONCEPT APPLICATOR – A Collection of Quality MCQs that helps sharpens your concept application ability.<./li>
- # Answer Keys & Detailed Solutions of all the Exercises and Past years problems are provided at the end of the chapter.
- # ONLINE CHAPTER TEST – A Test of 15 Questions for each chapter to check your command over the chapter.
- # 3 ONLINE MOCK TESTS - To get familiar with exam pattern and complete analysis of your Performance.
"Table Of Contents 1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry 2. Structure of Atom 3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties 4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure 5. States of Matter 6. Thermodynamics 7. Equilibrium 8. Redox Reactions 9. Hydrogen 10. The s. Block Elements 11. The p. Block Elements (Group. 13 and 14) 12. Organic Chemistry — Some Basic Principles & Techniques 13. Hydrocarbons 14. Environmental Chemistry 15. The Solid State 16. Solutions 17. Electrochemistry 18. Chemical Kinetics 19. Surface Chemistry 20. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements 21. The p. Block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 & 18) 22. The d. and f. Block Elements 23. Co. ordination Compounds 24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes 25. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers 26. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids 27. Amines 28. Biomolecules 29. Polymers 30. Chemistry in Everyday Life"