NTA JEE Main 40 Days Crash Course in Physics with 32 Online Test Series 2nd Edition
ISBN : 9789388373197
Publisher: Disha Publication
This book contains an Access Code in the starting pages to access the 32 Online Tests. NTA JEE Main 40 Days Crash Course in Physics is the thoroughly revised, updated & redesigned study material developed for quick revision and practice of the complete syllabus of the JEE Main exams in a short span of 40 days. The book can prove to the ideal material for class 12 students as they can utilise this book to revise their preparation immediately after the board exams. The book contains 27 chapters of class 11 & 12 and each Chapter contains:
- # JEE Main 5 Years at a Glance i.e., Past 5 years QUESTIONS of JEE Main (2018- 2014) both Online & Offline with TOPIC-WISE Analysis.
- # Detailed Mind-Maps covers entire JEE Syllabus for speedy revision.
- # IMPORTANT/ CRITICAL Points of the Chapter for last minute revision.
- # TIPS to PROBLEM SOLVING – to help students to solve Problems in shortest possible time.
- # Exercise 1 CONCEPT BUILDER- A Collection of Important Topic-wise MCQs to Build Your Concepts.
- # Exercise 2 CONCEPT APPLICATOR – A Collection of Quality MCQs that helps sharpens your concept application ability.
- # Answer Keys & Detailed Solutions of all the Exercises and Past years problems are provided at the end of the chapter.
- # ONLINE CHAPTER TEST – A Test of 15 Questions for each chapter to check your command over the chapter.
- # 3 ONLINE MOCK TESTS - To get familiar with exam pattern and complete analysis of your Performance.
"Table Of Contents 1. Physical World, Units and Measurements 2. Motion in a Straight Line 3. Motion in a Plane 4. Laws of Motion 5. Work, Energy and Power 6. System of Particles & Rotational Motion 7. Gravitation 8. Mechanical Properties of Solids 9. Mechanical Properties of Fluids 10. Thermal Properties of Matter 11. Thermodynamics 12. Kinetic Theory 13. Oscillations 14. Waves 15. Electric Charges and Fields 16. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance 17. Current Electricity 18. Moving Charges and Magnetism 19. Magnetism and Matter 20. Electromagnetic Induction 21. Alternating Current 22. Electromagnetic Waves 23. Ray Optics and Optical Instruments 24. Wave Optics 25. Dual nature of Radiation and Matter 26. Atoms 27. Nuclei 28. Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits 29. Communication Systems"