Objective NCERT Xtract Chemistry for NEET/ JEE Main, Class 11/ 12, AIIMS, BITSAT, JIPMER, JEE Advanced 4th Edition
ISBN : 9789388919982
Publisher: Disha Publication
The 4th Edition of the book Objective NCERT Xtract -Chemistry for NEET/ JEE Main, Class 11 & 12, AIIMS, BITSAT consists of Quality Selected MCQs as per current NCERT syllabus covering the entire syllabus of 11th and 12th standard. The most highlighting feature of the book is the inclusion of a lot of new questions created exactly on the pattern of NCERT.
• This book-cum-Question Bank spans through 30 chapters.
• The book provides a detailed 2 page Concept Map for Quick Revision of the chapter.
• This is followed by 3 types of objective exercises:
1. Topic-wise Concept Based MCQs
2. NCERT Exemplar & Past JEE Main, BITSAT, NEET & AIIMS Questions
3. 15-20 Challenging Questions in Try If You Can Exercise
• Detailed explanations have been provided for all typical MCQs that need conceptual clarity.
• The book also includes 5 Mock Tests for Self Assessment. This book assures complete syllabus coverage by means of questions for more or less all significant concepts of Chemistry.
In nutshell this book will act as the BEST PRACTICE & REVISION MATERIAL for all PMT/ PET entrance exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. Redox Reactions
10. The sBlock Elements
11. The pBlock Elements (Group 13 & 14)
12. Organic Chemistry Some Basic Principles & Techniques
14. Environmental Chemistry
15. The Solid State
18. Chemical Kinetics
19. Surface Chemistry
20. General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
21. The pBlock Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 & 18)
22. The d and fBlock Elements
23. Coordination Compounds
24. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
25. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
26. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
30. Chemistry in Everyday Life
Mock Test 1
Mock Test 2
Mock Test 3
Mock Test 4
Mock Test 5