Objective Physics for JEE Main 15th Edition
ISBN : 9789388026512
Publisher: Disha Publication
The thoroughly revised & Update 15th Edition of “Objective Physics for JEE Main” is a 2-colour exhaustive preparatory book for JEE Main.
Salient features of the Objective Physics Book for JEE Main are:
- Exhaustive theory, with solved examples, explaining all fundamentals/ concepts to build a strong base.
- Illustrations to master applications of concepts & sharpen problem solving skills.
- 3 levels of graded exercises to ensure sufficient practice.
- 780+ past Competitive Exam MCQ’s of JEE Main/ NEET to provide a better exposure covered in the exercise “Window to Competitive Exams.
- 5200+ Practice MCQ’s for the JEE Main exam. The book contains 2 Practice exercises at the end of each chapter – NCERT Based Conceptual and Raise Your Level.
- The Questions in the Conceptual & Try If You Can Exercise have been categorised into 'Confusing' & 'Tough-Nut'.
- The fully solved papers of JEE Main & NEET 2010-18 have been provided in the book chapter-wise.
- The book covers around 22 experiments in the Chapter Experimental Physics with MCQ’s based on them.
- Covers entire syllabus as per the latest NCERT books and JEE Main syllabus. The complete book has been aligned as per the chapter flow of NCERT class 11 & 12 books.
Table of Contents
1. Physical World
2. Units and Measurements
3. Motion in a Straight Line
4. Motion in a Plane
5. Laws of Motion
6. Work, Power & Energy
7. System of Particles & Rotational Motion
9. Mechanical Properties of Solids
10. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
11. Thermal Properties of Matter
13. Kinetic Theory
16. Electric Charges, Fields
17. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
18. Current Electricity
19. Moving Charges and Magnetism
20. Magnetism and Matter
21. Electromagnetic Induction
22. Alternating Current
23. Electromagnetic Waves
24. Light – Reflection and Refraction
25. Wave Optics
26. Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
29. Semiconductor Electronics
30. Communication Systems
31. Practical Physics