42 Years (1978-2019) JEE Advanced (IIT-JEE) + 18 yrs JEE Main (2002-2019) Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics 15th Edition
ISBN : 9789389187090
Publisher: Disha Publication
• The books “42 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 18 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics” are the first integrated book, which contain topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE & 2013-19 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2019 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE & 2013-19 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2019.
• The books provide 2 Sets of JEE Main 2019 (1 of each of the 2 Phases) & Paper 1 & 2 of JEE ADvanced 2019.
• The books are divided into 17/ 23/ 22 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• Each chapters divide the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer and Subjective Questions.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 3380+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN Mathematics.
Table of Contents
Book 1 - Mathematics
1. Trigonometric Functions & Equations
3. Quadratic Equation and in equations
4. Permutations and Combinations
5. Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem
6. Sequences and Series
7. Straight Lines and Pair of Straight Lines
9. Conic Sections
11. Limits, Continuity and Differentiability
13. Properties of Triangle
14. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
15. Matrices and Determinants
16. Applications of Derivatives
17. Indefinite Integrals
18. Definite Integrals and Applications of Integrals
19. Differential Equations
20. Vector Algebra and Three Dimensional Geometry
22. Miscellaneous (Sets, Relations, Statistics and Mathematical Reasoning)
Book 2 – Physics
1. Units & Measurements
3. Laws of Motion
4. Work, Energy & Power
5. Momentum and Impulse
6. Rotational Motion
8. Mechanical Properties of Solids & Fluids
9. Heat & Thermodynamics and Gases
10. Simple Harmonic Motion
13. Moving Charges & Magnetism
14. Electro Magnetic Induction & Alternating Current
15. Ray & Wave Optics
16. Modern Physics
Book 3 – Chemistry
1. Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
2. Structure of Atom
3. Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
4. Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
5. States of Matter
8. The s-Block Elements
9. Organic Chemistry—Some Basic Principles and Techniques
11. The Solid State and Surface Chemistry
14. Chemical Kinetics & Nuclear Chemistry
15. General Principles of Isolation of Elements
16. The p-Block Elements
17. The d-, f-Block Elements & Co-ordination Compounds
18. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
19. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
20. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
21. Compounds Containing Nitrogen
22. Carbohydrates, Amino Acids, Polymers & Miscellaneous Match the Following
23. Analytical Chemistry