Perfect Genius is a collection of self-indulging user friendly worksheets (designed in 4 colour format) which is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. As per the Bloom’s Taxonomy, there are six learning stages which shows the shift from the lower order thinking skills towards the higher order thinking skills - Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Evaluation & Creation.
Perfect Genius Science & Social Science formative Activity Worksheets forClass 4 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) is the scientifically designed workbook which has the following features:
1. Fulfils all requirements of formative assessment for the CCE (Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation) system of education.
2. Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius worksheets measure how well a student has understood concepts.
3. Covers 108 skills in the form of 108 worksheets on Scholastic Areas (Science & Social Science), Life Skills, Attitude and Values.
4. The solutions to the 108 worksheets are provided at the end of the workbook.
5. The workbook follows the chapter plan of NCERT books (based on NCF 2005). There are 2 parts in the workbook - Science & Social Science.
6. Science part has been divided into 7 chapters containing 45 worksheets whereas Social Science has been divided into 9 chapters containing 63 worksheets.
7. These worksheets have been classified in the 6 learning stages of Bloom's Taxonomy.
Benefits of Perfect Genius:
1. Builds a Strong Foundation for NTSE, Olympiads, IIT-JEE and other exams.
2. Perfect Genius does not restrict to the academic requirements but will question the students on various aspects required for a Good Intelligence Quotient.
3. The exercises generate enough triggers for students to expand their learning horizons. The questions designed aid in the establishment and encouragement of critical thinking.
4. The students will be able to present and create opinions and make judgments developing the higher order thinking skills.
5. The student will develop not only scholastic abilities but there will be an overall holistic development - Life Skills, Attitude, Values.
As children are most receptive to learning during young age, a time when they are not influenced by a lot of external factors. So the right time is to start NOW.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part 1 - English
Grammar Worksheets Set I
Grammar Worksheets Set II
Grammar Worksheets Set III
Writing Skills Worksheets Set I
Writing Skills Worksheets Set II
Life Skills, Attitudes and Values
Vocabulary Worksheets Set I
Vocabulary Worksheets Set II
Vocabulary Worksheets Set III
Vocabulary Worksheets Set IV
Reading Skills Worksheets Set I
Reading Skills Worksheets Set II
Part 2 - Mathematics
Addition and Subtraction
Multiplication and Division
Multiples and Factor
Pattern and Shapes
Perimeter and Area
Part 3 - Science
States of Matter
Work, Force and Energy
Air, Water and Soil
Part 2 - Social Science
Our Society, Shelter and Clothing
Work and Play