"Perfect Genius English Proficiency Activity books for Juniors Grade 1 & 2 is a MULTICOLOURED product designed on the model of ‘Assessment for Learning.’
• This activity book is India’s first book based on the concept of Bloom's Taxonomy. It provides exciting and innovative worksheets which will engage a child creatively and push him to stretch beyond his normal self.
•, Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius kit measures how well a student has understood concepts and gives feedback on the same, to help him/her improve.
• The WORKBOOK contains Interesting Concepts, Quizzes, Puzzles, Activities, Experiments, Games and Exercises in the form of scientifically designed and integrated WORKSHEETS to develop the SCHOLASTIC and COSCHOLASTIC skills of the child.
• The Worksheets have been designed on the different learning stages (Bloom’s Taxonomy) Knowledge; Comprehension; Application; Analysis; Evaluation; Creation.
• There are 2 Parts in the workbook – Reading & Vocabulary Skills and Writing & Grammar skills.
• The reading parts consist of comprehending prose and poetry. The vocabulary consists of general/ classified (noun-based) vocabulary, confusing words, and Idioms & Phrases.
• The Writing part focuses on writing sentences, stories, paragraphs, reports, short essays etc. The grammar portion consists of Nouns, Pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, Tenses, connecting words (preposition/ conjunction) etc.
• The book also provides Performance Tracker which consists of the list of skills covered in a tabular format. Here the children/ parent can keep a record of the activities completed by the child.
• The solutions to all the worksheets are provided at the end of the book.
• To make it more interesting for the children each worksheet has been provided with 10 stars. They can get a Club (4 stars), Spade (6 stars), Heart (8 stars) and Diamond (10 stars).
• The books help in building a strong foundation for National & International Olympiad Exams. The books are not based on the syllabus of a single board but cover all the major boards as a whole."
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account