Perfect Genius is a collection of self-indulgent user-friendly worksheets (designed in 2 colour format) which is based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. Perfect Genius NCERT Worksheets for Class 4 (based on Bloom's taxonomy) is the scientifically designed workbooks for Sciences (including Social Science), English & Mathematics, which has the following features:
· Follows and Designed as per the NCERT syllabus.
· Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius worksheets measure how well a student has understood concepts.
· Covers 309 skills in the form of 106/ 100/ 103 worksheets on Scholastic Areas Sciences (including Social Science), English and Mathematics respectively.
· The solutions to the 309 worksheets are provided at the end of the workbook.
· The workbooks follow the chapter plan of NCERT books (based on NCF 2005). There are 2 parts in the workbook Science & Social Science.
· In Sciences, the Science part has been divided into 7 chapters containing 45 worksheets whereas Social Science has been divided into 9 chapters containing 63 worksheets.
Absolutely FREE with this Combo: My Growth Planner - a tool to Plan, Learn, Track, Improve, and Develop Life Skills to ensure holistic development of your Child.
The Life Skills focused in the Book are:
· Social and Environmental Awareness (EVS)
· Academic and Skill Development (English, Science, Maths and Reasoning)
· Positive Engagement and Optimism (Attitude and Emotional Skills)
· Good Habits, Manners, Health and Hygiene (Social Skills)
|Author Name||Disha Experts|