Concepts of Class 11 Physics for JEE Advanced & Main - (Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Waves) 4th Edition
ISBN : 9789389187229
Publisher: Disha Publication
Concepts of Class 11 Physics consists of the 1st 3 books in the new Physics “Concepts Series” by D C Gupta of books for IIT-JEE Advanced & Mains. The books are Concepts of Mechanics 1 Vol. 1, Vo. 2 and Heat, Thermodynamics & Waves for JEE Advanced & Main. The series aims at helping the students with Tricks & Techniques to Master Concepts and Problem-Solving Skills in Physics for IIT-JEE. The books are empowered with Problem-Solving Videos, by the author himself, where he has tried to demonstrate the best practices while attempting IIT-JEE Physics Problems.
These are the Most User-Friendly Series of Books for JEE Advanced.
• The books comprise of Comprehensive Theory and Miscellaneous Solved Examples for a better understanding of the concepts.
• The theory not only discusses the concept at length but also discusses the various permutations and combinations in which problems can be asked in JEE Advanced.
• “Gyan Booster” - Concept points are given in various places in each chapter.
• To make the books more pertinent and relevant, selected NCERT EXEMPLAR, Previous years JEE Advanced & Mains, KVPY and Physics Olympiad Problems are also included.
• The questions in each exercise are arranged TOPIC-WISE.
• Concept Boosting Questions are marked with a Star ‘CBQ’ and High Order Thinking Skills questions as ‘HOTS’.
• 15-25 Problem-Solving Videos of TYPICAL PROBLEMS demonstrating the best approach to solve Problems in each book.
• A lot of unique and new Questions similar to the ones being asked in JEE Advanced have been added in the exercises.
• Hints and solutions for all the problems of the exercises are provided.
• The books also contain Chapter-wise all important formulae and summarised theory at the end of each chapter for last minute Revisions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Book 1 - Mechanics 1 for JEE Main & JEE Advanced (Fully Solved)
0. Mathematics Used in Physics
1. Units, Dimension, Error and Instruments
3. Motion in 1D
4. Motion in 2D and Constraint Relations
5. Laws of motion and Equilibrium
6. Circular Motion
7. Work, Energy and Power
8. Collision and Centre of Mass
Book 2 - Mechanics 2, Heat and Waves for JEE Main & Advanced (Fully Solved)
1. Rotational Mechanics
2. Properties of Matter
3. Fluid Mechanics
4. Simple Harmonic Motion
5. Thermometry, Expansion & Calorimetry
6. Kinetic Theory of Gases
7. Law of Thermodynamics
8. Heat Transfer
9. Wave – I
10. Wave –II