• The PMT/ IIT-JEE Foundation Guide for Class 7 is the perfect book to build a VERY STRONG FOUNDATION for PMT/ IIT-JEE examinations.
• The book will help the students in not only revising their academic syllabus but will also help in building a strong foundation for various competitive exams.
• The book will help the students in developing a VERY STRONG FOUNDATION for JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ BITSAT and AIPMT/ NEET/ AIIMS/ JIPMER and other state exams.
• The present book is the first one to prepare the students on the 3 aspects - Science, Mathematics and Mental Ability/ Aptitude - as required by latest IIT-JEE exam patterns.
• The book provides, for each chapter, key Concepts followed by Multiple Choice Questions of various varieties.
• Each chapter has 2 levels of exercises.
• Exercise 1 contains straight MCQ’s having one correct option. The various type of questions covered are:
1. Fact based Questions
2. Definition based Questions
3. Reasoning based Questions
4. What Causes this?
5. What is the Effect of this?
6. Order/ Sequence of events based Questions
7. Example based Questions
8. Identify the correct statement based Questions
9. Parts of the whole based Questions
• Exercise 2 contains MCQ’s of different types as asked in the IIT-JEE and various PMT exams. The various types of questions are:
1. Matching based MCQ’s
2. MCQ’s with more than one correct answer
3. Assertion-Reason type MCQ’s
4. Passage based MCQ’s
5. Integer based MCQ’s
6. Diagram based MCQ’s
• The solutions to both the exercises are provided at the end of each chapter.
• The Aptitude section has been provided as “a good aptitude is the backbone of a strong foundation.” This will help the children in improving their reasoning, comprehension and analytical skills which is the most essential requirement for building a strong foundation for IIT-JEE.
• The science section covers the various chapters of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• The book will also prove to be very helpful in the preparation of NTSE and Olympiads.
• This book will really prove to be an asset for Class 7 students as they hardly find a GENUINE material which can help them in building a strong foundation.