Disha’s Quantitative Aptitude for CAT is a book focussed on mastering techniques to crack these examinations. The book starts from a basic level and moves to an expert level.
The book has been updated with the solutions of past 5 years in a separate section.
• Structure of the book: The book comprises of 6 Units divided into 22 chapters followed by 3 Mock Tests. Each chapter consists of
Theory with Illustrations
Foundation Level Exercise
Standard Level Exercise
Expert Level Exercise
Solutions to the 3 levels of exercises
Solutions to Test Yourself
• The complete book has been divided into 5 units (Numbers, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Counting Principles) which have been further divided into 22 chapters.
• Each chapter includes detailed review of all the concepts involved with exhaustive number of well discussed Illustrations.
• The theory is followed by 3 levels of exercises – Foundation Level, Standard Level and Expert Level. The detailed solution to each and every question has been provided immediately at the end of the 3 exercises.
• The book contains 22 Chapterwise Tests – 'Test Yourself' on the basis of latest CAT pattern after the exercises in each chapter.
• At the end of the book 3 Mock Tests are provided based on the exact pattern of latest CAT exams. The solutions to the test are provided at the end of the tests.
• The book contains questions of past 5 years of CAT Exam.