Book 1 - Disha's BESTSELLER "22 Years CSAT General Studies IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers (1995-2016)" consists of past years solved papers of the General Studies Paper 1 & 2 distributed into 8 Units and 52 Topics.
This is the 7th edition of the book and has been thoroughly revised and updated. The book has been further empowered this year with topic-wise Questions of IAS Main Past Papers of GS Paper 1-4 from 2013-2015 since the syllabus changed. The book also provides Essays divided topic-wise from 1993-2015.
The book further covers a Special Section on:
(i) Budget 2016
(ii) Bills & Acts
(iii) Govt. Policies & Schemes
(iv) Diary of National Events 2016;
The book has been divided into 8 broad UNITS, which have been further divided into the 52 topics.
The strength of the book lies in the Errorless DETAILED Solutions. The book is 100% useful for both the General Studies papers (1 and 2) of the Prelims/ CSAT.
Book 2 - Disha’s ‘Mission IAS’ - the main features of the book are:
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main - English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Ser-vices’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Features interviews of IAS toppers, including Tina Dabi, Rank-1, and their tips & strategies for prospective IAS aspirants.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years' Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.
Book 3 - Disha's Mega Yearbook 2017 presents a thoroughly revised and updated edition. The new edition has been enriched not only in terms of content but in terms of presentation and structure also.
• The book can be divided into 2 broad parts: Part A - Current Affairs; Part B - General Knowledge
• The India - SWOT Analysis - covers the social, political & economic aspects.
• Timeline 2016 - covering the timeline of important dates from Jan-Dec 2016 of India and the World.
• Top 500 - covering the Top 500 People, Events, Ideas and Issues that raised their head in 2016.
• Indian & World Panorama - capturing every essence India & the world along with various superlatives.
• Use of Infographics, Mindmaps, Tables & Charts for better retention.
• 10 Analytical Articles - capturing the hottest of the issues of 2016.