"SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier I & Tier II) Exam 101 Speed Tests with 5 Practice Sets”
As the name suggests the book contains 100 Topic-wise Tests and 5 Practice Sets. The questions on all the IMPORTANT CONCEPTS which are required to crack this exam have been covered in the book in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier I & Tier II) Exam. Each test contains around 30 MCQs (on the latest pattern of the exam) depending upon its importance for the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 4 sections which are further distributed into 100 topics.
1. Quantitative Aptitude is distributed into 28 topics.
2. Reasoning is distributed into 28 topics.
3. General English is distributed into 14 topics.
4. General Awareness is distributed into 28 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section. So 1 sectional Test each for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English and General Awareness.
• Finally at the end 5 Practice Sets is provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
• In all, the book contains 4000+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of 105 tests.
• Solutions to each of the tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%."