SSC Mathematics Guide
ISBN : 9789386323187
Publisher: Disha Publication
Disha’s SSC Mathematics is a book focused on mastering techniques required to crack the SSC exams - CGL/ CHSL/ SI/ MT etc. The book includes Higher Maths required to crack this section of CGL exams.
• The book comprises of 25 chapters followed by 5 Practice Tests. Each chapter consists of Theory with Illustrations,
Exercise in 2 levels with Solutions.
• Level 1 Exercise is focused to expose the students to solve problems based on the concepts they have learned in theory part. The student develops a good foundation and is ready for the next level.
• Level 2 Exercise – is a collection of slightly higher level of difficult problems. The problems provide a good platform to develop a very good problem solving aptitude and speed.
• The book contains questions from the various past SSC competitive entrance exams held across the years.
• The book also contains chapters on Data Sufficiency and the Data Interpretation.
• A chapter on Trigonometry & its Applications has been introduced in the book.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Number System
6. Profit, Loss and Discount
8. Ratio, Proportion and Variation
9. Time and Work
10. Time, Speed and Distance
12. Linear Equations
14. Quadratic and Cubic Equation
17. Set Theory
20. Coordinate Geometry
21. Permutation and Combinations
23. Trigonometry & its Applications
24. Data Interpretation
25. Data Sufficiency
Practice Sert 1
Practice Sert 2
Practice Sert 3
Practice Sert 4
Practice Sert 5