"The book Study Guide for CTET Paper 2 (Class 6 - 8 Social Studies/ Social Science teachers) English Edition has been prepared with English as 1st language and Hindi as 2nd language.
• The book provides separate sections for Child Development & Pedagogy, English Language, Hindi Language, Mathematics and Science.
• Each section has been divided into chapters. For each chapter an exhaustive theory has been provided which covers the complete syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE/ NCERT/ NCF 2005.
• This is followed by 2 sets of exercise.
• The exercise 1 contains a set of MCQs from the PREVIOUS YEAR Question Papers of CTET and various STET's.
• The exercise 2, ""TEST YOURSELF"" provides carefully selected MCQs for practice.
• The book is a must for all the candidates appearing in the Paper 2, Social Studies stream of the CTET and State TETs like UPTET, Rajasthan TET, Haryana TET, Bihar TET, Uttarakhand TET, Punjab TET, Tamil Nadu TET etc."
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account