Success Blueprint for Competitive exams (SSC, Banking, Railways & Defence)
ISBN : 9789390486496
Publisher: Disha Publication
About the book
• The book Success Blueprint for Competitive Exam (Banking/ SSC/ Railway/ Defence) is based on the success story of more than 100 SSC/ Railway/ Banking/ Defence toppers whom the author has interviewed in the last 15 years.
• The book busts the biggest myth that success is about studying HARD. Hard work should bring achievement but only when coupled with efficient and appropriate study techniques and proper strategy. This book is all about that.
• The books cover a wide range of topics like Planning, Goal setting, how to develop interest/concentration, bring focus and avoid distraction, how to sharpen problem-solving, develop your shortcuts, Exam taking strategy, and many more tips and techniques which can boost your preparation in a short period.
• The book also helps you to know the pulse of your examination by providing relevant information on various government jobs.
• The book contains 100+ interesting stories and compelling case studies to make learning easy and impactful.
• The book recapitulates and reinforces the basic strategies adopted by toppers and provides hundreds of tips and techniques to learn more in less time & with less stress.
What can his book do for you?
• Help You Set Up Goals and Make a Plan that Works
• Help you overcome procrastination and teach you time management.
• Use Mobile Phone as a Productivity Booster
• Tell you ways to prepare with social responsibilities.
• Improve Concentration Power
• Sharpen Your Problem-Solving Ability
• 10X Your Revision Speed
• Build focus & get rid of distractions
• Improve speed, Strike Rate & your overall score
• Help you to know the pulse of your examination.
Table of Content
• Preface • Acknowledgments
• Your questions about this book
• How to use this book?
Five steps of smart preparation
• STEP 1: Positive attitude, firm determination & well-thought plan.
• STEP 2: Mastering fundamentals and learning new skills
• STEP 3: How to sharpen problem-solving skills?
• STEP 4: Improving your output
• STEP 5: Action plan
• Consolidation phase (6 to 8 weeks before exams)
• Rapid review phase (7-10 days before exams)
• Tips & techniques on “how to attempt a paper?”
• Tips & techniques for competitive exams
• About various SSC/ Railway/ Bank Exams
• Personal Interview Round