• Target SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam 15 Practice Sets Workbook (English Edition) is the thoroughly updated 2nd edition written exclusively for the Bank PO Exam being conducted by SBI for recruitment in PO in the SBI and Associate Banks.
• As the exam has gone online, so a SYNC-ABLE CD has been provided to give the students a real feel of the online exam.
• The book provides 15 Practice Sets – 15 Objective Tests (10 in the book and 5 in the CD) & 10 Descriptive Tests - designed exactly on the pattern of the latest SBI Associates Bank PO Exam held in 2013.
• The Objective Test contains all the 4 variety of tests - Reasoning Ability (High Level), Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and General English - as per the latest pattern.
• The Subjective Tests contains Precis Writing, Comprehension, Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Paragraph Writing.
• The solution to each Objective Test is provided at the end of the book.
• The General Awareness section of each Practice Set contains questions from General Awareness, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Computer & Marketing Aptitude.
• The Current questions on Banking and General Awareness have been updated till March 2014.
• The book also provides detailed solutions to the April 2013, July 2011 and August 2011 question papers of the SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam. Both Objective & Descriptive Tests with solutions are provided for student’s reference.
• This book will really help the students in developing the required Speed and Strike Rate, which will increase their final score in the exam.
FEATURES OF THE SYNC-ABLE CD
1. The student gets to know his result immediately after the test is submitted.
2. Section-wise, Test-wise Reports are generated for the candidate.
3. Performance report across the 5 test also gets generated as the student appears in the 5 tests.
4. Once the student syncs the CD (connects to the Internet) the candidate gets his ALL INDIA RANK in the test appeared among the students who have already appeared in the test. The Rank keeps on getting updated as more and more students appear in the test. So the student needs to just sync the CD again and again to get the updated rank.