• The book “Theory of Counting (Permutation, Combination & Probability) for JEE Main & Advanced 2015” delves deep into the basics of Permutation & Combination and Probability then advances into the IIT JEE level and ends up high with the International Maths Olympiad level.
• The book provides FREE video lecture links (prepared by the author) marked in each chapter. This will be a very useful ADD ON feature for the students who face any sort of problems in basic concepts and fundamentals.
• QR codes have been provided which will directly take you to the video with the help of your Smart phone or tablets.
• For students other than Smart phone or tablet users links have been provided which they can access on the web.
• Each chapter has been well explained and illustrated with numerous examples for the better understanding of the reader.
• Each Chapter is divided in two parts -
Part A: Basic, concept building and Board level Questions
Part B: Difficult, IIT JEE and Maths Olympiad Questions
• It is advisable to students that before attempting Part B of any Chapter they must solve Part A of all the chapters.
• Quantitative problems in this book has been divided into 5 difficulty levels viz. Concept Applicator, Concept Builder, Concept Cracker, Concept Deviator, Concept Eliminator.
• The details of the various levels are as mentioned:
1. Concept Applicator: Basic concept testing questions.
2. Concept Builder: Concept strengthening questions.
3. Concept Cracker: Challenging level questions.
4. Concept Deviator: IIT JEE equivalent level questions.
5. Concept Eliminator: International Maths Olympiad standard questions.
• The best bet is that this book is self-sufficient in itself. For the aspirants of any competitive examination like IIT JEE Main & Advanced, RMO and also Board exams etc. their quest for an overall adaptive book ends here.
• Once the reader is able to successfully complete this book, he can be rest assured of his excellent performance on the exam day.