TOPPERS' STUDY HACKS
ISBN : 9789389986266
Publisher: Disha Publication
The book Toppers' Study Hacks is based on the success story of more than 100 Boards/ JEE/ NEET toppers whom the author has interviewed in the last 15 years. It busts the biggest myth that success is about studying HARD. Hard work should bring achievement but only when coupled with efficient and appropriate study techniques and proper strategy. This book is all about that.
The books cover a wide range of topics like Planning, Goal setting, how to develop interest/concentration, bring focus and avoid distraction, how to sharpen problem-solving, develop your shortcuts, Exam taking strategy, and many more tips and techniques which can boost your preparation in a short period.
It contains 100+ interesting stories and compelling case studies to make learning easy and impactful. The book recapitulates and reinforces the basic strategies adopted by toppers and provides hundreds of tips and techniques to learn more in less time & with less stress.
Table of Content
• Your questions about this book
• How to use this book?
• Competitive examinations: myths & realities
Five steps of smart preparation
• STEP 1: Positive attitude, firm determination & well-thought plan.
• STEP 2: Mastering fundamentals and learning new skills
• STEP 3: How to sharpen problem-solving skills?
• STEP 4: Improving your output
• STEP 5: Action plan
• The difference in strategy - story of lakshya, abhyas and chunky
• Consolidation phase (6 to 8 weeks before exams)
• Rapid review phase (7-10 days before exams)
• Tips & techniques on “how to attempt a paper?”
• How to learn physics / chemistry / maths / biology better & faster?
• Frequently asked questions • Values for success