The thoroughly revised and updated 3rd edition of the book CSAT Paper 1 General Studies 101 Speed Tests with 10 Practice Sets has been updated with the latest questions in all the sections. No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your knowledge in the various topics so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book contains 82 Topical Tests + 9 sectional tests + 10 Full length Practice Tests. The complete CSAT paper 1 syllabus has been divided into 7 broad sections which are further divided into 82 topics.
The book aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
• Each test is based on small topics and contains around 20 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
• The various types of questions covered are Statement based, Matching based, Sequencing of events and Feature based MCQs.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 9 sections which are further distributed into 82 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
• Finally at the end 10 FULL TESTS are provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam. The Full Test contains 100 questions as per the latest pattern.
• In all, the book contains 2800+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.