What, Why, Where, When & How of Organic Chemistry CBSE Class 12 (2008 - 13 Solved Papers + Sample Papers)
“What, Where, When, Why and How of Organic Chemistry Class 12” is altogether a new approach for practicing and revising Organic Chemistry for Class 12 CBSE Board exams.
The book is written by India’s most popular author in Chemistry, Dr. O. P. Agarwal who is the author of the Bestseller “IIT Guide for Chemistry” and “Organic Chemistry for JEE Main & Advanced (published by Disha Publication).”
The book covers solutions to the Organic questions that appeared in the 2008 - 2013 solved papers of CBSE Board Delhi, All India and Foreign (including their compartment papers) papers.
The book provides a unique and innovative chapterisation and has been divided on the basis of the types of the questions rather than the typical chapter format.
Some of the typical chapter names are: What happens when? How will you carry out given conversions? How will you distinguish the following by chemical tests? How will you complete the following? What is the mechanism of the following reactions? Why do the following happen? etc.
The name of the book follows from the answers it provides to the following 5 questions:
1. What has been asked in the exam?
2. Why is this question important? Why this question is repeated many-a-times?
3. How do I answer this question in the best way?
4. Where (Delhi/AI/Foreign) did this question appeared?
5. When (year) was this question asked?
The book also contains Moral VALUE based questions based on the pattern of the questions asked in the Board 2013 examination.
The book also provides 3 Sample papers with detailed solutions. The papers have been designed on the organic portion only as per the marks distribution in the 2013 exam.
The book will be an eye-opener for all class 12 students who will appear in the CBSE board examination.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What are the IUPAC Names/ Structures of the following compounds?
2. How will you define the given reactions?
3. What happens when?
4. What are the missing compounds/ reagents?
5. How will you carry out given conversions?
6. How will you distinguish the given pair of compounds?
7. What will be the mechanism of the given reactions?
8. Why do the following happen?
9. What is the correct Ascending/Descending order?
10. How to solve the analytical problems?
11. Miscellaneous Questions – Bio molecules, Everyday chemistry and Moral value based questions